|10. Inhalation Sedation is a safe and effective way of relieving the stress, fear and anxiety associated with going to the dentist
9. Dentists have used Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Inhalation Sedation for many years to relieve fear and apprehension associated with dental appointments
8. It works well for most patients allowing them to relax and have little or no memory of their dental appointments (partial or total amnesia)
7. Its easy, you arrive at the dental office. A mask is placed over your nose and the Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen mixture is regulated very precisely by a special machine. The mixture can be constantly adjusted to meet your needs.
6. Some patients are so relaxed that they sleep right through their dental appointment. When someone is relaxed they will feel less tired after a long dental appointments.
5. Patients are so relaxed and comfortable, that a large amount of complex treatment can be accomplished in a single appointment
4. People who have difficulty getting numb are often helped by Inhalation Sedation Dentistry. The Nitrous Oxide has an Analgesic effect.
3. If you are scared of needles, sedation dentistry can help you.
2. People who have difficulty controlling movements, such as Parkinson's Disease or Cerebral Palsy are often helped by oral sedation
1. The dentist can complete more dental treatment of higher quality, in a shorter period of time, on a patient who is relaxed